Alhamdullillah, akhirnya nyampek juga di Jeju University ^^ 
Perjalanan yang menghabiskan waktu kurang lebih 9 jam Rute Banda Aceh - Jeju South Korea ini hampir membuat tulang pinggangku serasa mau patah euy. Eventually touchdown dengan selamat, Thank heaven, I still can't believe its all, I'm here in korea! This is my first time go abroad, and today is my first day in jeju island. the weather still cold, I even wore 2 jackets but still no impact. Aigoo I should adapt with this weather condition as soon as.
umm yeah I'd like to tell you about my roommate, she's from japan, NAOKO. She's nice and kind. She help me more and  treat me well. Opps, one thing guess what? Many people here thought that I'm chinese ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's funny! but that's okay I enjoy it very much. Hope every  time here will be useful for me. My best daily will be created from now.
The first day in jeju  have already make me miss them, yeah mom, dady, bro and sistah. Still can't contact with them now. pufft --''